Internal evaluation in health care establishment is a regulatory obligation expected by :
- les autorités de tutelle : ARS et Conseils généraux,
- la HAS : certification & liaison esatis,
- la CDU : commission d'usagers en clinique SSR,
- le CVS : conseil de la vie sociale en EHPAD.
To meet these obligations, WeDoxa offers a ready-to-use solution for the simple administration of satisfaction questionnaires.
Benefit #1: reduce administrative time
The use of specialised software allows the establishments to reduce administrative processing times considerably. All steps are pre-set or automated.
- Conception of the questionnaire,
- printing and sending the questionnaires,
- collecting the responses,
- processing the results and publishing the summary report,
- internal communication of the results.
Advantage #2: Requested surveys
The implementation of a satisfaction survey does not require any IT development. WeDoxa helps establishments to define a coherent system and implement surveys without creating a new IT project. The solution is a real survey generator that can be customised and sequenced.
Examples of surveys:
- Operational surveys
- Thematic surveys: care, accommodation, catering, etc.
- Recurrent or one-off surveys
- Anonymous or nominative surveys
- Patient, employee and prescriber surveys
- Multilingual surveys
Benefit #3: Optimize response rate for meaningful results
The digitalisation of surveys makes it possible to diversify the channels of solicitation and consequently to encourage a high response rate. Unlike online reviews, satisfaction surveys are not subject to the requirements of the ISO 20488 standard and allow all channels of solicitation:
- Paper questionnaire,
- Email and sms,
- Tablet with the help of an employee,
- Touch terminal,
- Internal applications,
- Telephone survey.
We are seeing rates of over 50% with patients and family carers. For residents and elderly patients, an establishment can achieve 100% response rate with our tablet solution.
The response rate is a key element to get a representative analysis and make the right decisions.
Advantage #4: Organise the monitoring of dissatisfactions
An adapted software allows the monitoring of dissatisfactions to be organised. The system generates instant alerts in the event of negative feedback. The establishment can provide a response to the patient directly from the software and follow a conversation until the problem is finally resolved.
The implementation of this follow-up reinforces the quality approach and patient relations. 100% of negative reviews are responded to.
Benefit #5: Automate reporting and distribution
Each establishment benefits from a periodic reporting by email and advanced functionalities within the software:
- graphical summaries,
- NPS analysis
- semantic analysis of verbatim
- excel exports
For associations, multi-institutional views make it possible to analyse the recurring reasons for dissatisfaction. Rankings allow the rapid identification of establishments to be supported.